You have big dreams for your child and so do we!!!
“ Welcome to the MCA Family! You play an important role in your child’s life through your encouragement, support and prayer. We are thankful for you! This parent page is here to provide resources and information so that you can support your child during the time that they are a student at MCA. Thank you for letting us partner with you for the education of your child.”
Indiscipline may lead to any or all of the following sanctions:
- Appropriate advice and counselling
- A sever reprimand
- Contact and discussion with parents
- Proposed contact with outside agencies
- Detention after normal school hours
- The use of a daily disciplinary report
- Withdrawal from lessons
- Exclusion from School (fixed term or permanent)
The Bible says “Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it (Proverbs 22:6).” Discipline at MCA is not designed to be burdensome, but rather to be a stepping-stone to an objective. A well disciplined life is a happy, productive life. Students are happiest and most secure when they are in an environment where rules are followed and kept.