Our students are citizens of MCA, citizens of Madagascar and citizens of the Kingdom of God.
Mission Statement :
- M: Model and lead children to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- C: Connect biblical truths with everyday living, and shape Christ-like character
- A: Achieve academic excellence
MCA is a family where each member plays a certain role. Our prayer is to provide a safe and comfortable home within MCA for community to flourish. The teachers play the role of the parents and mentors, who are always available when they are needed and who care about each students’ struggles. The students play the role of the children who respect discipline but are comfortable to learn and grow.
All in all, we are a family, living in harmony, chosen by God: His special possession so that we can declare praises of He who saved us out of darkness. “So in Christ, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others (Romans 12:5).
DEPENDENCE ON GOD
Jesus is our firm foundation, in Whom we depend on. As educators, we know that Jesus is the true vine and we cannot do anything apart from Him. We depend on Him to educate each one of our students, through prayer and listening to His Word. We also believe that our victory is found when we rely on His strength alone.
As it says in Psalms 127:1 “Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.
FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT
As born again believers and children of God, we should be led by the Holy Spirit in everything we do, bearing the fruits of the Spirit (“love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control (Galatians 5:22-23)”).
The fruits of the Spirit appear in our lives once we have accepted Christ as our Savior and surrendered all control of our lives to Him. As it says in John 15:4, “abide in Me, and I in you,” we are to be connected to Jesus for our sustenance because only in Him can we bear fruit.
We pursue excellence because it gives glory to God. Because our vision is to educate our students who will transform society for Jesus, we believe that we need to prepare them for excellence in their future academic and professional careers. We teach our students to show themselves to be models of good work and to meditate on the Word of God to receive discernment and wisdom from Him. “Finally brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things (Philippians 4:8).
We educate our students to treat everyone with respect and to treat school property with care. We believe that being respectful to one other promotes healthy relationships within our community. MCA students are friendly and treat others like they want to be treated; greeting them, asking about their day, and saying please and thank you when necessary. The Word of God says “Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves (Romans 12:10).
Statement of Faith
- We believe in one Triune God - Father, Son, Holy Spiri
- We believe that the Bible is God’s inspired and authoritative word, revealing that Jesus Christ is God’s Son
- We believe that man is created in God’s image
- We believe that God created us to have eternal life through Jesus Christ
- We believe that although all men have sinned and come short of God’s glory, God has made salvation possible through the death on the Cross and the resurrection of Jesus Christ
- We believe that repentance, faith, love and obedience are fitting responses to God’s initiative of grace towards us
- We believe that God chose us to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth
- We believe that Christians are called to witness for Christ, to preach the gospel to all nations through the power of the Holy Spirit